SASS Wire Forum

Taxes or guns..

Deja Vous

I need to clean my guns and do my taxes.. My taxes I dread cuz I have a 401K Distribution, 3083 moving expense, Part of a year of Homeowner interest and taxes and stuff, and income.. and a last trust check, added that to two states .. lol I do my own, but I dread them... But I need to clean guns too.. and I like doing that.. Can we simply get a new system where we pay taxes and stop having to file all this junk? Geesh.. I need to clean my guns..

I'd clean the guns and save the taxes til the last minute..........

:blink:

Maybe I meant that the other way around.

:huh:

I'd clean the guns and save the taxes til the last minute..........

:blink:

Maybe I meant that the other way around.

:huh:

Prefer to do the guns myself... lol.. I just think taxes should be easier.. I mean seriously.. filing taxes on two states with really different laws is a pita.

Prefer to do the guns myself... lol.. I just think taxes should be easier.. I mean seriously.. filing taxes on two states with really different laws is a pita.

Yep, did that twice, and the last time I did it, there were three states involved. Haven't filed a state tax return in thirty-four years now though.

H&R Block with the cost extra peace of mind option.When I moved back to Montana from Mn in 01 I had quite a few extras to contend with.They knew just how to handle all of that junk.The peace of mind thing is something I buy every year incase they do make a mistake.Then THEY have to pay all the differences,interest (if any) and penalties.Happened once when I had someone else do my taxes and it cost me.

Archived