SASS Wire Forum

Old Bob Munden Video

Grizzly Dave

I was in the crowd watching that at End of Trail 1986, Coto de Caza Calif. Yep, he's fast.

Did you notice the size of the leather badge on his shirt? I still have mine. Next couple of years the badges were downsized to about half of that size. I still have them also. Maybe I'll take a couple of pictures and post them sometime, kinda cool looking back 25 years.

Big Jake

Have always been amazed by Jerry Miculek. The revolver championships have been held for 19 years. Jerry has won 18 of the 19. The one he did not win was when he had a injury to his wrist and could not compete. He is also very good at 3 gun competition. Catch episodes of Impossible Shots on the Outdoor Channel on Wednesdays.

I'll have to disagree on it bein the fastest thing a human being can do..

They didn't call me Quicky Ricky fer nothin! :wub::wub::rolleyes:

:):wub::)

A few weeks ago, I was at a training session. After the day was over, we were sitting around drinking....mmmm, lemonade, yeah, that's it, lemonade, and talking about things. Someone talked about a show where people did amazing things. Someone else mentioned that they had seen someone who was a real fast shot. I asked "Was it Bob Munden?" and they said 'Yeah- that's the name!". I pulled up this video on my cell phone. They looked at it and asked "How did you know who it was?".

Told them I had met him in Vegas and told them about SASS.

That got me a drink or three that night.

Yeah....lemondade of course.

:rolleyes:

Archived