SASS Wire Forum

-STI Edge .40 S &W- 4 Hi Cap Mags/holster- Plus/ NEW PICS

http://picasaweb.google.com/VivKrug/SamSTIEdge40#

The above pistol is the one I am selling- Just about the best competition semi-auto available - Former owner Todd Hodnett-Handlebar Doc- National Champion-

It is a STI Edge-40 S & W----4 tuned 140 MM magazines-ghost holster and belt () One of the most accurate firearms out there.

Retail on Edge-$1994.00

4 140 MM tuned Mags- over 400 (17 round )

Hard Chrome-$300

Ghost Holster-149 plus belt and and 3 adjustable mag holders

Pistol custom tuned by Kodiak Precision in Az. Ideal for IPSC and USPSA-or anything else.

WAY Over $3000 in cost. I will sell for 1900. With a 100 rounds of loaded ammo

I'll Be at Winter Range and will bring it with me.

Thanks

Interested in any trades; or a trade with cash?

Thanks-

Windy City Red

P.S. will also be at Winter Range.

I run the speed pistol from 11:00-1:00

How many rounds (aprox) through it.

Does it have recoilmaster in it or has it been replaced by full lenghth guide rod. If so is it tungsten.

Is the ghost holster the one with the pin (front of triggerguard of pistol would have a hole drilled in it).

Who tuned mags (they like factory followers but some smiths can make em work great that way)

Thanks,

Cope

How many rounds (aprox) through it.------------ Unknown, But the pistol is still very tight and clean.

Does it have recoilmaster in it or has it been replaced by full lenghth guide rod. If so is it tungsten.----Full Length and it appears to be tungsten

Is the ghost holster the one with the pin (front of triggerguard of pistol would have a hole drilled in it). Yes

Who tuned mags (they like factory followers but some smiths can make em work great that way) Kodiak Precision did all the work on everything- He is supposed to be very good at what he does. This gun was set up for a World Class shooter and I am sure everything that was done was first rate.

Archived