SASS Wire Forum

(ALL SOLD)Reclaimed "Lead Shot " $15 per 25lbs

Slick McClade

Hello again pards,

I have some more lead shot, 500lbs of reclaimed lead shot to be exact that I would like to sell. This shot is mixed size (mostly 7 1/2)and is NOT cleaned. It does not contain any dirt but it does have some very small Arizona pebbles mixed in with it. I will include a extra gallon ziplock bag of shot for free to help with the pebbles that is mixed in. The price is $15 per 25lbs and shipping will be $10 for up to 50lbs. If your needing a good winter hobbie then here it is. With the cost of new shot reaching $40 per 25lbs plus shipping, this is one Heck of a cheap price. Dont miss your chance again, for this is ALL I have for sale!! I'm keeping the rest :P I'll try to post some pics later, but no promises. I'll PM you with my address for sending funds.

Thanks for any interest,

Slick

Sold pending funds to the following,

Greysmoke - 50lbs

Buff - 50 lbs

Kougarok - 50 lbs

El Joven - 50 lbs

Marlin - 50lbs

Spur - 50 lbs

Purly - 50 lbs

Total sold above = 350lbs

Still have 150lbs for sale

Slick

Sold pending funds to the following,

Greysmoke - 50lbs

Buff - 50 lbs

Kougarok - 50 lbs

El Joven - 50 lbs

Marlin - 50lbs

Spur - 50 lbs

Purly - 50 lbs

Total sold above = 350lbs

Still have 150lbs for sale

Slick

What the heck, I'll give it a try put me down for the last 150lbs JB

sold 100 lbs to Chili P.F.

thanks pard's I now have 50lbs to sell!!!!!!

I'll take the last 50 lbs...

Thanks

Grumpy

Oops.. looks like several of us posting at once... Looks like now it's all gone.... If no holler at me and I'll take 50 lbs

I'll take the last 50 lbs...

Thanks

Grumpy

Oops.. looks like several of us posting at once... Looks like now it's all gone.... If no holler at me and I'll take 50 lbs

I'll let you know if some more comes available, thanks for the interest.

slick

Slick, money is on the way. I have a question about the pebbels do you try to screen them out or just shoot them out ?

Purly,

Most of them should screen out, but the real "shot size" small ones I'd load those little suckers up and shoot them. :D

Slick

• 2 weeks later...

PM sent.

Hello again pards,

I have some more lead shot, 500lbs of reclaimed lead shot to be exact that I would like to sell. This shot is mixed size (mostly 7 1/2)and is NOT cleaned. It does not contain any dirt but it does have some very small Arizona pebbles mixed in with it. I will include a extra gallon ziplock bag of shot for free to help with the pebbles that is mixed in. The price is $15 per 25lbs and shipping will be $10 for up to 50lbs. If your needing a good winter hobbie then here it is. With the cost of new shot reaching $40 per 25lbs plus shipping, this is one Heck of a cheap price. Dont miss your chance again, for this is ALL I have for sale!! I'm keeping the rest I'll try to post some pics later, but no promises. I'll PM you with my address for sending funds.

Thanks for any interest,

Slick

Slick

You should have my first check by now. Put me down for another 50 lbs from this bunch. Is the shipping $10.00 or $15.00 like it was on the last bunch?

Thanks,

Marlin

This looks to be a copy of Slicks earlier postings. So I am going tp assume he currently does have anymore shot for sale. but if he does I would like in.

Wishing & hoping,

Marlin

Slick,

I'll take a 100 lbs and Galvez will take a 100 lbs. I'll call you and set up payment and pick up.

Thanks

Big Daddy Jenks

PM sent.

Hello again pards,

I have some more lead shot, 500lbs of reclaimed lead shot to be exact that I would like to sell. This shot is mixed size (mostly 7 1/2)and is NOT cleaned. It does not contain any dirt but it does have some very small Arizona pebbles mixed in with it. I will include a extra gallon ziplock bag of shot for free to help with the pebbles that is mixed in. The price is $15 per 25lbs and shipping will be $10 for up to 50lbs. If your needing a good winter hobbie then here it is. With the cost of new shot reaching $40 per 25lbs plus shipping, this is one Heck of a cheap price. Dont miss your chance again, for this is ALL I have for sale!! I'm keeping the rest I'll try to post some pics later, but no promises. I'll PM you with my address for sending funds.

Thanks for any interest,

Slick

Slick

You should have my first check by now. Put me down for another 50 lbs from this bunch. Is the shipping $10.00 or $15.00 like it was on the last bunch?

Thanks,

Marlin

This looks to be a copy of Slicks earlier postings. So I am going tp assume he currently does have anymore shot for sale. but if he does I would like in.

Wishing & hoping,

Marlin

ALL SOLD Pard please dont send any funds.

Archived