SASS Wire Forum

Memorial Chapel Video Stage, Side Match day

Grizzly Dave

T-Bone Dooley has graciously agreed to let me use a stage on side match day at Comin' At Cha 2011 to raise funds for the Memorial Chapel project! I also ran the idea past the Chapel committee and have been given a green light to proceed.

My current plan is to set up a more or less typical 10-10-4+ stage and video tape folks as they shoot it. Then email the video to them. A suggested donation of $5 will be gladly accepted, as well as any other donations.

I am looking for donation of a prize or two, maybe one for fastest time, one for most entertaining video to spice things up a bit. I'll be using a Flip HD video camera which takes great video and is easy to use.

I would welcome an ideas for this project, as well as folks to help run the stage for at least part of the time.

Other projects are ongoing to raise funds to build the chapel, such as the raffle for a SASS life membership, tickets can be purchased HERE. Last I heard there were plans for some sort of raffle to take place at EOT, perhaps someone can chime in and update us on that.

We have a great start towards raising the funds to build the chapel, lets keep the ball rolling! I'm sure that others have some ideas for fund raising at club annuals and what not, Jump in and lend a hand and together we can get it done!

Grizz

Archived