SASS Wire Forum

FS:Cavalry Boots Sz 12.5

Calico Kirby

This is a pair of size 12 1-/2 cavalry boots I got from Texas Jack's about two or three years ago (back when they still got their boots from a good maker). They've been in my closet for most of that time as I've only worn them about 4-5 times. They're in great shape with very minimal wear. There is a small mark on the back of the heel where I wore spurs a few times, but it's so small the camera won't pick it up well. If you want a better picture, let me know and I'll see what I can do. All in all they're in EXCELLENT shape and still have a lot of trails to ride. I paid $250 + shipping for them so if you can use them, this is a good deal. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

$150 + $10 shipping

Cavalry Boots Front

Cavalry Boots Side

Bottom of Boot

Back of Boots

This is a pair of size 12 1-/2 cavalry boots I got from Texas Jack's about two or three years ago (back when they still got their boots from a good maker). They've been in my closet for most of that time as I've only worn them about 4-5 times. They're in great shape with very minimal wear. There is a small mark on the back of the heel where I wore spurs a few times, but it's so small the camera won't pick it up well. If you want a better picture, let me know and I'll see what I can do. All in all they're in EXCELLENT shape and still have a lot of trails to ride. I paid $250 + shipping for them so if you can use them, this is a good deal. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

$150 + $10 shipping

Cavalry Boots Front

Cavalry Boots Side

Bottom of Boot

Back of Boots

Sent you a pm....I'll take em.

KK

Archived