SASS Wire Forum

WTB Sued or leather Fringe jacket

Always liked the frontier look but the money wanted for new coat is crazy. If anyone can help i would be Obliged

Hello Mad Max, I just started selling old west and western leather and fringe jackets on my site. I'll have an add in the SASS Chronical this month as well. My website is www.4rivers.co and my business is 4 Rivers Trading Post. If you see something you like drop me a line at trivers@4rivers.co and we'll see what we can do on SASS pricing.

Thanks,

Choctaw Thom

You know after I posted this I realized about the no-commercial advertizing stuff. Didn't mean to advertize just trying to help in your search. That kind of stuff bugs me too.

I do have a personal fringe vest in XL I put on eBay. It's a great vest just a little long for wearing to shoots. Gets in the way of drawing my guns. As a fancy fringe vest for show it's awesome. Here is a link to the manufacture if you want to look at it. I'd be looking for $80 plus shipping.

Thanks,

Choctaw Thom

http://www.3bwest.com/ProductDetail.asp?Prod=663

Size large?

Rick the one I have should fit you like a glove, and if you are interested we can work out the price or trade for something, this just to nice to stay in the closet. email me if you would like to look at it, or have you seen it before. brewerjim88@yahoo.com

Archived