SASS Wire Forum

4 Detroit officers

GunClick Rick

Happening here where i live also....We have had multible shooting this month already and my toilet tank cracked on top of that today!!!! There is going to be pieces of porciline soon all over the place,i need to try my new shotgun anyway :angry:

I think the Libs are ticked off and hyping people to do these things,sure seems like it.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/23943031

Attacks on police increased last year and the pattern is continuing so far in 2011.

I don't think it can be attributed to any Liberal influence.

I don't think it can be attributed to any Liberal influence.

I would tend to agree with your comment. However, in the larger sense liberal programs (esp. Welfare) have created far more pain, poverty and hopelessness than they ever alleviated, IMHO. Inner cities have become cesspools of violence and hate. With all the trillions we have poured into social programs since the 40s, why has poverty not been eradicated? Ah well, a discussion for another time.

No but I do not feel that the effort to save electricity does anything to help the problem either! We now live in a society where major money crimes against rich fokes and financial institutions carry much harsher punishments than does unprovoked murder. So many seek personal meaning by caring more for the poor butcher than do for the everyday moms, das, brothers and sisters slaughtered by these animals. I once had a friend suggest something that I will always think is the best solution to curb our rampant murder rates, mobile electric chairs! A tractor trailer rigged with an electric chair is pulled behind the court house at the back door on trial day. If the verdict is innocent the defendant walks out the front door, if guilty he goes out the back door! There are some states that could keep a lot of trucks busy for quite a spell, just catching up to the back log.

Archived