SASS Wire Forum

Latest JEDI GUNFIGHTERS added to the roles.

Korupt Karl

Chance Ramsey was recognized as #142 at Last Stand in Orlando the first week of January and Wyatt #143 received his at Ruskin, Fl today. It was ironic that I had to change my plans at the last minute and Chance Ramsey stepped up and handled the ceremony.

I understand that another Jedi (Cypress Sam) beat Wyatt today in the GF category, but Wyatt claimed Jedi Mind Tricks..... I'll let Wyatt explain.

On behalf of Widder and Badlands I want to congratulate these two GF who have been shooting GF since before smokeless powder was invented. It's pards like these that are the glue of this fine sport. Good going guys.

KK

There were TWO gunfighters down in Florida who had dedicated themselves to being involved in club activities, supporting functions that enhanced SASS/CAS, and being involved in the promotion of GF category by helping others as the need would warrant.

Both Chance Ramsey and Wyatt have a reputation well deserving of Jedi GF recognition and I had personally ask Karl (KK) to share this news with Chance and Wyatt among all their shooting Pards.

Congratulations Chance and Wyatt. Well deserved.

For the record, the Jedi Council is:

Badlands Bud

Jed I Knight

Possum Skinner

Widowmaker Hill

..........Widder

Guest Chance Ramsay, SASS#18962

Thanks KK and all the Council for adding my name to the role of Jedi GF. What a way to start the new year.

Chance

Chance Ramsey was recognized as #142 at Last Stand in Orlando the first week of January and Wyatt #143 received his at Ruskin, Fl today. It was ironic that I had to change my plans at the last minute and Chance Ramsey stepped up and handled the ceremony.

I understand that another Jedi (Cypress Sam) beat Wyatt today in the GF category, but Wyatt claimed Jedi Mind Tricks..... I'll let Wyatt explain.

On behalf of Widder and Badlands I want to congratulate these two GF who have been shooting GF since before smokeless powder was invented. It's pards like these that are the glue of this fine sport. Good going guys.

KK

Congrats Jedi's!

I would like to thank the Jedi Council and KK for the Great Honor of being promoted to Jedi. When Chance called me up yesterday at the shooters meeting I didn't care how the rest of the day went, it was already a great shoot. Karl, it would have been special if you had been able to be there yesterday. See you down the trail.

I would like to give special thanks to Cypress Sam, who over the years has been my mentor, gaming coach, competitor and friend. As to the use of the mind trick yesterday, all I will say on the wire is....I was not involved.....just observed.....well played!

Very Proud to be a Jedi "Wyatt"

PS: YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived