SASS Wire Forum

FS: Non CAS Winchester Super X3 Walnut Field

Putting up for sale my Winchester Super X3 Field gun with walnut stock. Barrel is 26" and is choked for Invector plus tubes. Comes with Mod,Full and IC choke tubes,chambered for 3" shells. Has some of the nicest looking walnut I have ever seen on a field gun. The wood Winchester stocked these with is considered a grade III wood, you will be able to see that from the pics. Gun is in excellent shape with the exception of small marring of the finish on the wood near the buttpad which I show in one of the pics. I love this gun, but I can't really afford to own it when I only shoot it once a year on pheasants. So it's gotta go. Will come with original box. When I bought it from Gander Mtn. the choke tube wrench and paperwork where missing and I have not replaced them. Asking $775 shipped to your FFL. see pice here Winchester Super X3 pics. . First "I'll take it posted here gets it. Thanks for looking.

I love this gun, but I can't really afford to own it when I only shoot it once a year on pheasants.

Unlike some of the other guns in your safe that NEVER get shot :lol::wacko::unsure:

Archived