SASS Wire Forum

Coyote Cap 1887 Lever Action Shotgun

Slow Poke Joe

I purchased a brand new IAC 1887 and sent to Coyote Cap for his Premium Posi-Lock action job in September, 2010 and recieved it back a few weeks ago. It is fantactic! You can load two shells over the top very quickly and it is super smooth! I also had, on Cap's recommendation, had the stock reangled for CAS and his recoil pad installed. The unfortunate truth of all of this is that I'm just a double barrel cowboy; so, it's for sale for $875. This is less than you'd pay to wait 6-8 months to get the same thing. It has had maybe half a box of shells fired through it. Buyer pays for shipping (about $30) to an FFL in the lower 48 states. Cap's one year warranty form is included. Of course, if you're a Florida resident, we can do a face to face sale with no shipping charge.

Pictures: http://www.eupbus.com/ma/ccap.htm

Withdrawn

I purchased a brand new IAC 1887 and sent to Coyote Cap for his Premium Posi-Lock action job in September, 2010 and recieved it back a few weeks ago. It is fantactic! You can load two shells over the top very quickly and it is super smooth! I also had, on Cap's recommendation, had the stock reangled for CAS and his recoil pad installed. The unfortunate truth of all of this is that I'm just a double barrel cowboy; so, it's for sale for $875. This is less than you'd pay to wait 6-8 months to get the same thing. It has had maybe half a box of shells fired through it. Buyer pays for shipping (about $30) to an FFL in the lower 48 states. Cap's one year warranty form is included. Of course, if you're a Florida resident, we can do a face to face sale with no shipping charge.

Pictures: http://www.eupbus.com/ma/ccap.htm

Archived