SASS Wire Forum

Granddaughter Shoots Holy Black

Well, It was 20 degrees this morning , so we didn't shoot. We knew it was going to be to cold & canceled the match. Buildings face North & after the Winter Weather Thursday ,it wasn't going to melt. Anyway the 13 year old granddaughter Kickin Casteel Sass # 90403,which started shooting a few months back w/her Favorite Grandpa (ME). Well today We ran out to the club when it got to 48 degrees . I have a green laser bore sight set up & let her see where the new buckhorn sights I just installed on her rifle line up. Then put it in her 32cal Birdshead pistols so she could see where her sights line up. I took one of Kats 51 Navies with me. Her grandma told her last night about shooting blackpowder. Loaded that gun & handed it off to her & Dang if she didn't hit all steel with it. The she turned to me & said those magic words. I LOVE YOU GRANDPA, Can we order a pair Monday?

Doesn't it make you feel good & sad at the same time that you are sharing a moment that you both will cherish forever :wub: . Sad that the female generational genes are coming out where batting of the eyelashes, sweet talking, that will destroy some young man in his prime some day. <_<

Rev

She has already been online somewhere & found the 1862 Army Police .36 Caliber Revolver. She really wants the 1851 Navy U.S. Marshal .44 Caliber. I told her the 36 would be better. But she wants BLING. She's wants to know if I could load her Rifle & shotshells with Black. Oh Lord what have I done. I told her we have to go to bed, so she will quit looking at the computer. She's already reminded me of the gun show next week.

Rev

Well, It was 20 degrees this morning , so we didn't shoot. We knew it was going to be to cold & canceled the match. Buildings face North & after the Winter Weather Thursday ,it wasn't going to melt. Anyway the 13 year old granddaughter Kickin Casteel Sass # 90403,which started shooting a few months back w/her Favorite Grandpa (ME). Well today We ran out to the club when it got to 48 degrees . I have a green laser bore sight set up & let her see where the new buckhorn sights I just installed on her rifle line up. Then put it in her 32cal Birdshead pistols so she could see where her sights line up. I took one of Kats 51 Navies with me. Her grandma told her last night about shooting blackpowder. Loaded that gun & handed it off to her & Dang if she didn't hit all steel with it. The she turned to me & said those magic words. I LOVE YOU GRANDPA, Can we order a pair Monday?

Doesn't it make you feel good & sad at the same time that you are sharing a moment that you both will cherish forever :wub: . Sad that the female generational genes are coming out where batting of the eyelashes, sweet talking, that will destroy some young man in his prime some day. <_<

Rev

Congradsulations....But you relise that any a good grand-pa would be flooding us with photos & You tube viedos :D

Archived