SASS Wire Forum

1st time at "Winter Range"......could use some help.....

Wolf Wind-Walker #36748

Hey B T ......sorry ya can't make it....see ya at the Ruckus........say Hi to your bride from me and Jewel.. :)

Mike Fink.....and K C Colt...look me up and will swap stories.... B)

Snakebite..look forward to seein ya..glad you could make it up to shoot with us in Dixie this year.... :FlagAm:

Wif ole pal....thanks for the tip on the tacos....see ya soon...... :)

Thanks Grannie...I am packing duct tape so's I can wrap it aorund my boots and legs if we see to much percipatation........ :o

Fours Bucks...will be great to see you again.........I be at F&I on Saturday so will look you up for sure........so ....hows the weather up there in Alaska...????.....J T's house is coming along good........when do you wanna make the move to Dixie.....???? :DB):wub:

Thanks for all the directional=traffic help fella's........I will probably contact some of you as the time gets closer for more clarification.........

be well all..........see ya in about 23 to 26 days.........regards......Wolf

Hi Mikey....................jeeeezzzz..................I's got ta bring money too...... :huh:

Are you sure they will allow my "Genuine Feather Lights" at the Range.....???? :wacko: not sure the folks down there are familiar with my "Free Ranging Red Rover Roosters" and the Magical Qualities of the bio-degradable feathers used therein...............they may think it is a "Gamers" way to take advantage.....??? :o;)

So Mikey --- should I bring Black and Yellow...........or use Spring colors.......... :wacko::rolleyes:

Oh..Mikey........are you gonna be there....???? be great to see you again and catch up........... B)

And shhhh......let's not let folks know too much about the "Feather Lights"..Ok.......cause everybody will be wanting them and I only got so many Roosters...........and remember it was part of the reason the Nevada Utah War started.......... :ph34r:

Be well ole friend............best regards......WWW

Be prepared for anything! Been real nice the last week or so but today they started predicting rain for Mon and Tuesday but that is not a reliable indication. Them weather guessers ain't that good! Even the forecast a week beforehand ain't gonna be much help but we'll keep ya posted!

Thanks Don..........I'll bring my Harley Davidson rain suit/riding gear just in case.......... :blush:

and duct tape of course.................and long underwear.......................and gloves...........and face mask........and sun screen.....and pocket cooler fan.......etc.........etc.......etc........ :mellow:

Guest Cinch, SASS#29433

Wolfy?

Watch out!! I hear that JT is... wild ;)

Heck it was 15 degrees outside at my house at 1300 so no matter what happens at WR it will be warmer than that... I hope one day I make it and it snows like a bandit there so I can come out on top of all them thin blooded types!!

Well have a safe trip, cruise the vendors, don't take any wooden nickels, and save me a grape popsicle!!

C'ya

Hey Cinch.............ya kin always come down outa the cold and spend some time with us in Dixie.........then you can teach me how to shoot Duelist faster so's I can keep up with the fella's at Winter Range......... :FlagAm:

Aho brother..WWW

Archived