SASS Wire Forum

Important info for Saloonatics!

Utah Bob #35998

Well, now I can sleep better tonight. I certainly hope Una the lab assistant can also.

What with all the body scrapings and wine sampling just to find out that Whiskey is best.

Heck fir, Bob. Any Saloon patron could have tolt you that.

What really surprised me though, was that the crotch samples smelled worse than the knee samples. :blink:

No who wooda thunk that. :unsure:

Hmm...guess now I'll have to chase the merlot with bourbon.

Bob, I'm a little rusty on my czech so if you could kinda get us started it'd be a great help :wacko:

Turn your speakers on. It's in English!

It took me a while to get to his conclusions but I LOVED #3

"#3. Wine generally makes things worse, so you modern cowpokes who shun whiskey in favor of a good pinot noir can kiss your effete butts goodbye." :rolleyes::lol:

It took me a while to get to his conclusions but I LOVED #3

"#3. Wine generally makes things worse, so you modern cowpokes who shun whiskey in favor of a good pinot noir can kiss your effete butts goodbye." :rolleyes::lol:

Well now, that is good to know, Charlie. That means the folks at Ft. Courage were safe from an epidemic

of any sorts. There was no Pinot noir there when I looked. :rolleyes:

I always heard the best way to get rid of crabs (crab lice) was to pour a bunch of whiskey "there" and then throw some sand on it.

They then kill each other in a drunken rock fight.

Thanx for clearing this up for me UB!!

I had a terrible rash come up on my left hand. Thousands of little blisters that swelled, filled with blood and formed a hard painful area. I tried all of the stuff in the cabinet. Antibiotic ointment, anti fungal etc.

Before I gave up and went to the doctor I stuck the whole hand in some of my press (printing) alcohol. It runs 99.98% pure. When I came back down and was able to speak again the rash had a white powdery coat on it. Within 3 hours it was noticably better and within 3 days was completely gone. Course all the skin came off but there was nice pretty new skin under it.

I glad Bob posted this information because I would have been really disappointed if I had used some of the Irish on it.

Archived