SASS Wire Forum

New IP Board..

Apache Hawk 60642

Whars my old board ?? I wanta know !!?:blink:

This one is slower den da old board !! dry.gif

And whars my saved PM's ?? I had alot of stuff saved on there !!!:angry:

I DO NOT LIKE THIS !!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

At least SASS could have gave a warnin' to folks on da wire dat dis was gonna happen .....

Think da wire will be seein' alot less of me now ifin' I can't make dis work !!!!!:angry:

Upper right part of the screen, next to your avitar, the is a little down arrow, a paper clip, and another little down arrow, click on the down arrow closest to your name, then go down to messages. Your PMs should be there now, it took them a while to migrate them to the new forum.

Speed wise is about the same for me now compared to when the old forum was running good, but I'm hopeful that the new one will eliminate the regular constipation the old one experienced.

It's a work in progress and SASS seems to be trying to improve things as members have been asking them to for some time. Give it time to evolve.

Grizz

Maybe they hope this will speed it up over time?

Upper right part of the screen, next to your avitar, the is a little down arrow, a paper clip, and another little down arrow, click on the down arrow closest to your name, then go down to messages. Your PMs should be there now, it took them a while to migrate them to the new forum.

Speed wise is about the same for me now compared to when the old forum was running good, but I'm hopeful that the new one will eliminate the regular constipation the old one experienced.

It's a work in progress and SASS seems to be trying to improve things as members have been asking them to for some time. Give it time to evolve.

Grizz

Now, as far as dis puter thingy goes, I'm not da sharpest tool in da shed.

Dis board, I must wear readin' glasses to see it and den I can't stay wif it as long as I cood before.

And it's slower den ever here.

Checked my PM's and all dem ones I got shed of, dey's back.....AGAIN !!!!

Just damn hard fer me to see da board and git a round in it !! :angry:

Hawk, what browser do you use? Like Internet Explorer or Firefox or like that?

If'n you use Firefox, you can go up to the View tab in the menu bar, and click on the Zoom to make the things on the screen larger and easier to read. Dunno if Exploder has that feature or not now, I gave up on it.

Hawk, what browser do you use? Like Internet Explorer or Firefox or like that?

If'n you use Firefox, you can go up to the View tab in the menu bar, and click on the Zoom to make the things on the screen larger and easier to read. Dunno if Exploder has that feature or not now, I gave up on it.

Got Internet Explorer.

Nosey Rosie ( dats da wifey) is nappin rat now, so as soon as she wakes up, I'll ask her.

She's a hell of alot more puter savy den I am !!

need bigger text so you can read it better try <Ctrl><shift>+

Seems it still don't work fer me.

I can make out goin' post larger, but in-comin' post are just too damn small !!!:angry:

... but in-comin' post are just too damn small !!!:angry:

Hold down the "Ctrl" key and at the same time press the "+" key to enlarge the type.

Or hold down the "Crtl" key and at the same time press the "-" key to make it smaller.

This has been a public service annoucement....

Hold down the "Ctrl" key and at the same time press the "+" key to enlarge the type.

Or hold down the "Crtl" key and at the same time press the "-" key to make it smaller.

This has been a public service annoucement....

Dat worked !!!!!:lol:

Thanks Matthew !!:D

Barack Hu-Hussain Obama finally makin them changes he ran on. :P Wait till ya see what he does with the internet.

Archived