SASS Wire Forum

"The Quick and the Dead"

The Original Bad Bob

I love the swedish champions LaMat. Its just fun to see actual close-ups of firearms, something they did well in this one.

Not only S. Stone being anti gun but Gene Hackman is reportedly an anti gun actor.

I love the swedish champions LaMat. Its just fun to see actual close-ups of firearms, something they did well in this one.

Not only S. Stone being anti gun but Gene Hackman is reportedly an anti gun actor.

Don't care. I'd watch her read the yellow pages. :lol:

Dittoes on the Sam Elliot "The Quick and the Dead" although he don't look as good as Sharon :wub: does, just my opinion now!:lol:

Yeah,but Kate was "smokin'".And I agree it was a lot better movie.

I cant beleive my ears. Spaghetti westerns are no good? The Good.BAd.Ugly was the first realistic western I saw with my Poop on Sat adfternoon. I fdreaked out. I wanted to grow up and Look and be just like Clint Eastwood. Before that it was the Boring John Wayne or Geene Autry stuff. Couwboys were squeeky cleen bright colored clothes . I thought was rediculous. The Sergio Leone stuff was Realistic. They were unshaven, filthy, bad teeth. this was the realdeal to me But to each there own.

Boring John Wayne

Bar Fight! :lol:

Yeah,but Kate was "smokin'".And I agree it was a lot better movie.

I just watched the Sam Elliot Quick and the Dead the other night and I forget how gorgeous "Kate Upshaw" was. What a beauty!:wub:

"Ya got a fine lookin' woman there"

I just watched the Sam Elliot Quick and the Dead the other night and I forget how gorgeous "Kate Upshaw" was. What a beauty!:wub:

That would be Kate Capshaw aka Mrs. Spielberg. :D

Who unfortunately is very anti-gun. Them holes in people in the Sharon Stone movie were made using special four flute bullets, the four flute ones make a cleaner hole than two fluters.... :D

PS..I'm with you Utah, saying the Duke is boring is fightin' words.....

Yer right it is Capshaw, didn't know she was hitched to Speilberg. Haven't seen her lately but she shore looked good in that movie!

Bar Fight! :lol:

DERN Straight!!!

Max Henry... put that bottle down.

I will say that both versions of this movie, sure had some "fine lookin' women" !!!!

Only thing the 2 movies have in common except for the name is the "fine lookin women"!!!!

KK

Archived