SASS Wire Forum

SOLD

I have owned this old gun for many, many (well, not that many. I’m not old enough for two manys) years. It is a pretty little thing. Salt and pepper with nickel plate frame, barrel and cylinder and a dark blue trigger guard. Five shot cylinder with a tip up barrel this little thing measures about 4” long. Markings on left side of barrel are “32 S&W CTGE.” and on top of the barrel rib “HARRINGTON & RICHARDSON ARMS CO. WORCESTER, MASSACHUSETTS U.S.A.” Nickle plate is tight, bluing is strong and the grips are not chipped or cracked. I would rate this gun as a solid 98% condition. I imagine this little gun was kept in a nightstand and slipped into the pocket of a ladies housecoat for comfort. (It could also have been carried in a ladies garter on her leg but I can't vision my Aunt carrying it that way). I have never fired this gun but it functions fine in both single action and trigger cocking mode. It deserves a better life than been kept in back of a dark gunsafe. $275.00 includes shipping.

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23659129

It looked pretty good until you broke it in that last picture!

I'll take it! (If it goes back together....)

Muchas gracias,

eGG

Archived