SASS Wire Forum

SOLD

Never offered before is a Box o' Gun. If you can't remember when the last time you did something foolish here is your chance. I inherited a box containing the pictured gun parts. The top rib of the barrel is marked “FOREHAND 1901. HOPKINS & ALLEN ARMS CO. NORWICH, CT.U.S.A.” The cylinder holds five rounds of 38 S&W. The gun has strong bluing turning to brown in places. Here’s the deal. I have neither the interest or inclination to try to assemble it Look the picture over carefully for the parts. I believe all the parts are there but I haven't a clue on they are assembled. That is your challenge. I can tell you the grips are not correct for the gun but look like they could fitted to it. I figure I need $25.00 for the parts, $25.00 for being silly enough to sell this and $25.00 for you being silly to buy it for a total of $75.00 shipped or consider trade on something equally silly. I am looking for 41 Mag. dies, brass and bullets.

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23659129

Your picture link shows a very nice looking Nickel Gun, if the gun is the one pictured I will take it for $75.00

Doc

Never offered before is a Box o' Gun. If you can’t remember when the last time you did something foolish here is your chance. I inherited a box containing the pictured gun parts. The top rib of the barrel is marked “FOREHAND 1L901. HOPKINS & ALLEN ARMS CO. NORWICH, CT.U.S.A.” The cylinder holds five rounds of 38 S&W. The gun has strong bluing turning to brown in places. Here’s the deal. I have neither the interest or inclination to try to assemble it Look the picture over carefully for the parts. I believe all the parts are there but I haven’t a clue on they are assembled. That is your challenge. I can tell you the grips are not correct for the gun but look like they could fitted to it. I figure I need $25.00 for the parts, $25.00 for being silly enough to sell this and $25.00 for you being silly to buy it for a total of $75.00 shipped.

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23659129

Archived