SASS Wire Forum

The New Look...

It's startling, but I reckon I can get used to it.

BUT!!

Can't we replace the "IP Board" logo at the top o' the page with a picture of a SASS badge, or a cowboy, or better yet, a cowgirl~? :rolleyes:

Every time I see that thing it makes me think of Minnie Pearl and her hat with the price tag still hangin' off it... :mellow:

Come to think of it... why not replace it with a picture of Minnie~? ^_^

Or Dahlin, or Rocky Meadows, or Lilly b'Haven, or Sugah, or Iron Maiden, or Querida Kate, or Ivy James, or any of a couple of thousand others.

I'd rather even have a picture of me and my braids rather than that impersonal thing.

Uh... well.... maybe, Noz ~ but ya'd best be smilin' and winkin' in that picture! :rolleyes:;)

Hey, Allie~! Top o' the Mornin' to ya!! ^_^

Yup, Matt's a-workin' on it. I'm sure it'll be a heck of a lot more cool by next week (and it IS a bunch faster!)... but we're havin' fun with it in the meantime.

B'sides... who wouldn't like Minnie Pearl~? :rolleyes:

(Sarah Cannon was a really neat lady!)

Aww, Allie... we've met, but it's been a couple of cat's lives ago! :lol:

April! Whell heck, why don't y'all come on down here to Fort Miller the weekend before...? Not only a danged good shoot, but the Great Rib Roundup is worth the trip by it's own self~!! :rolleyes: [drool!!] (I know the cook... ;) )

Hank... Yup, gotta lassoo ol' "Dog Man" (as he was called back in the Kappa Phi Delta days) and drag 'im off the farm!

Aww, Allie... we've met, but it's been a couple of cat's lives ago! :lol:

April! Whell heck, why don't y'all come on down here to Fort Miller the weekend before...? Not only a danged good shoot, but the Great Rib Roundup is worth the trip by it's own self~!! :rolleyes: [drool!!] (I know the cook... ;) )

:blush::blush::blush:

Wish I could. I love your venue. Alas, it is not in the cards now.

:wub:

Allie

Archived