SASS Wire Forum

HEY! Our Wolf Bane Won The Grits Gresham Shooting Sports Communicator Award

Uno Mas  SASS #80082

Jan. 18, 2011, LAS VEGAS, Nev. -- Michael Bane was humbled to the point of speechlessness (yeah, right) … impossible … but close. The Professional Outdoor Media Association (POMA) and the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) honored veteran journalist Bane with the prestigious POMA/NSSF Grits Gresham Shooting Sports Communicator Award during the Shooting Hunting Outdoor Trade (SHOT) Show State of the Industry dinner. Tom Gresham presented the award. http://www.downrange.tv/blog/michael-bane-of-the-outdoor-channel-honored-by-poma-nssf/8180/

He accepted the awards in cowboy finery!

Congratulations,Michael! Well Deserved!

Jan. 18, 2011, LAS VEGAS, Nev. -- Michael Bane was humbled to the point of speechlessness (yeah, right) … impossible … but close. The Professional Outdoor Media Association (POMA) and the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) honored veteran journalist Bane with the prestigious POMA/NSSF Grits Gresham Shooting Sports Communicator Award during the Shooting Hunting Outdoor Trade (SHOT) Show State of the Industry dinner. Tom Gresham presented the award. http://www.downrange.tv/blog/michael-bane-of-the-outdoor-channel-honored-by-poma-nssf/8180/

He accepted the awards in cowboy finery!

Congratulations,Michael! Well Deserved!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxpqAJPPuM4

CONGRATULATIONS FOR A JOB WELL DONE

This is a good thing for one of the good guys. No kidding, I have the distinct pleasure of seeing WB and (even better) Indiana Jackson :wub: at our shoots. They're both such a pleasure to be around. Indiana is becoming a force to be reckoned with, too!

Congratulations, WB, you deserve it and I wish you years of success in the future.

Great news. Congratulations Wolf Bane! Certainly well deserved.

bb

Well Deserved, and Well Done Wolf Bane!!!

Congratulations to Wolf Bane!!!

Keep up the good work.

This is a good thing for one of the good guys. No kidding, I have the distinct pleasure of seeing WB and (even better) Indiana Jackson :wub: at our shoots. They're both such a pleasure to be around. Indiana is becoming a force to be reckoned with, too!

Congratulations, WB, you deserve it and I wish you years of success in the future.

+1 on that King, Indiana Jackson always brightens up a posse. And as the old saying goes, behind every good man is a great woman, holds true in Bane's case for sure. Used to be I'd finish above her in a match now and then, but she's improved way more than I have lately.

Congrats Wolf Bane!

If your head swells up from all the praise, can I have your old hats? :D

Grizz

Grizz, that's a right durn mean thing to say -- and I wish I'd thought of it first!

BTW Wolf, I take a 7 1/2 hat size....

THANK YOU ALL, MY FRIENDS!

When people asked me why I was in "cowboy drag," I told them it was 5.11 Tactical's newest 2011 line...I think a couple of people believed me! And in the Swelled Head category, on Thursday night OUTDOOR CHANNEL awarded me a totally unexpected Lifetime Achievement Golden Moose Award after a brilliant 10-minute roast (it felt a lot longer!) by my friend Larry Potterfield...talk about humbled!

So I guess it's safe to say I had a really exceptional SHOT Show...

Again, thank you all so very much!

Best,

Wolf Bane

SASS13557

Ahem.

We ARE going to see Larry Potterfield's video recipe for Long Pork Roast, right???

Congratulations, well deserved! You've made us Cowboys proud!

Archived