SASS Wire Forum

On the lumps and bumps of converting the forum

I am reminded of something my son said just the other day when I mentioned he missed a couple of spots when snowblowing the driveway and paths. "Would ya like yer money back?" By way of telling me whatever I got was more'n I paid for since he did the work for free......

The new forum "engine" is much needed, much appreciated, and will of course mean some teething issues......

As always Jack, a voice for sanity in a world where madness reigns. This would be a good place for a "thumbs up" emoticon! thumbsup.gif

(as an aside, interestingly, it shows up in my "edit box" after I hit the "preview post" button, but doesn't show in the preview or the finished product)

I am reminded of something my son said just the other day when I mentioned he missed a couple of spots when snowblowing the driveway and paths. "Would ya like yer money back?" By way of telling me whatever I got was more'n I paid for since he did the work for free......

The new forum "engine" is much needed, much appreciated, and will of course mean some teething issues......

Yep.....well said!

I for one hate change and I mean hate change, but we needed something done in here to get into the 20th century and now we have it, at least they are working on it with a fine tooth comb and I for one am happy again, we now have SPEED at least for now, I was on last night and it was so nice, couldn't ever get on after 4:30 pm central time, took forever to pull up posts, log in or whatever so I just gave up.

I like this change, still learning how to navigate here

All for now JD Trampas

+1 to what AJ said.

While we're at it, has anybody figured out where the links to the handbooks are? I don't see them. Am I missing something?

Handbooks on the front page to the left of the forum at the bottom of the page.

WOW!!

Is all I gotta say.

Ya see all them "share this topic" thingies. I pointed over em and just shook my head. I'm retired and ain't got enough time ta fool around with all that junk. Then the X square to the power of two and all them pretty designs. Guessen that were fer them women folks. BH musta had that one put in fer em. :lol:

Twitty man,i'll have to Facebook that and see if they Digg it while they get a Buzz and eat some Delicous stuff they found on Reddit after Stumbling upon it.. :blink::wacko:

And don't forget to checkout x-plane.com and x-aviation..my nephew will greatly apreciate it. :)

Hey, the dang thing WORKS which is what was annoying all of us. It's like a brand new house, kind of barren and needing nice wallpaper, curtains and whatnot to make it look like home. Apparently we have a lot of fancy built-in appliances and will have to get directions on how to use them! ;)

Archived