SASS Wire Forum

Two Police Officers Killed in Miami, Fl

DocDisaster # 45431

Prayers for the officers and their families. What a shame that is. Seems like the year has started out with so many losses among law enforcement.

It's been a very bad year so far for our brothers and sisters.

May St. Michael carry them swiftly to the arms of the Lord and their killer to the gates of hell. Prayers for their familes and co-workers The thin blue line is a little thinner tonight

HTH

MY BROTHER CAME IN LAST NIGHT FROM FLORIDA,HE LIVES IN DAYTONA THOUGH,I TOLD HIM ABOUT IT THIS MORNING.THIS IS ABOUT FOUR OFFICERS AND A CONGRESS PERSON,NOT TO MENTION WHAT HAS BEEN GOIN ON HERE IN MY AREA..WE ALREADY HAD AT LEAST 3 KILLINGS AND MULTIPLE SHOOTINGS AND ONE BABY BORN IN THE PARKING LOT OF THE HOSPITALS THROUGH METH HEADS AND THE BABY DIED 4 DAYS LATER,HAD TO MANY DRUGS IN IT'S LITTLE SYSTEM,i AM SO PISSED OFF OVER THAT I COULD PULL MY HAIR OUT,AFTER JUST RECIEVING A BUEATIFUL GRANDAUGHTER.I WROTE THE PAPER STATING MY DISGUST AT THIS CITY AS THEY PUT THE BABY AND THE MOMS PICTURE IN THE PAPER LIKE IT WAS SUCH A NICE THING.I AM GOING TO CREATE THE CCC ,CALIFORNIA CONSERVATIVE COALITION.I JUST HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GO ABOUT..I'LL HAVE LIKE MINDED FOLKS TOGETHER TO STOP THIS CRAP,THROUGH,AROUND,OR OVER THE POWERS WE HAVE NOW.ALL OPTONS ON THE TABLE,NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::FlagAm::angry::FlagAm::ph34r::angry::(:ph34r:

It's a real tragedy that this POS couldn't have died first instead of taking two officers with him. God bless the families and may the perp find himself in a special room in hell....

†Prayers on the Way†

Last year's pattern of increasing incidents of officer deaths seems to be continuing. :(

My condolences to the families of Detectives Castillo and Haworth.

A dangerous place to be a cop

South Fla. Officers Killed on Duty- Last 35 years

That list is not complete, there are others.

Doc

Last year's pattern of increasing incidents of officer deaths seems to be continuing. :(

My condolences to the families of Detectives Castillo and Haworth.

A dangerous place to be a cop

South Fla. Officers Killed on Duty- Last 35 years

Archived