SASS Wire Forum

new forum

THE CALHOUN COUNTY BA

Well, so far it's working much faster for me than the old one did. The letters are sharp and clear, colors suck so far, but I understand it's a "Work in progress" at this time, and I'm sure willing to see where it goes next.I miss the few PM's I lost, but can live with that OK.

Bottom line for me is the old one needed work, and SASS is trying to make this one better. Let's all give them some time and see where this goes and maybe we'll see more improvements.

Greeenriver

all of my PMs are back (some more than 2 years old) so that looks fixed and the speed as you say is fine.... like you I do not care for the color and miss the SASS graphic at the top but happy to let them get to that cosmetic stuff in their own time

Cheers

Windy

I can't stand the BLUE. Cowboys were not BLUE. Of Course I can't stand RED either(OU), :angry: Go Pokes. But alot faster. Good job guys, How about some earth tone colors.

Rev

Ya know, some of you folks are like a little kid, whining and moaning, crying and belly aching over minor stuff.

Internet forum software packages have a lot of versatility for different types of options, like skins which are not hard coded but can be changed at the user's discretion. What I see so far in the new version ... a Power House of Capabilities. Am sure in finality, you will like the capabilities of the new version 3.1.5

This color blue is the standard skin. It can be changed with a command box on the forum when the bells an whistles are loaded.

Give you shorts and mouth a rest with the moaning and bitching until after the initial load is completed. And if you don't know what a skin is ...

Look it up on the Internet with your browser!

Okie Dokie?

YA like the different font and the different indent capabilities?

BTW, all of my PM's are back. A true Cowboy would apologize to Matt for those that were whining theirs were gone and never used the SAVE capability to boot! Now go clean out your precious junk ones so you can add more precious junk ones :D

Well, so far it's working much faster for me than the old one did. The letters are sharp and clear, colors suck so far, but I understand it's a "Work in progress" at this time, and I'm sure willing to see where it goes next.I miss the few PM's I lost, but can live with that OK.

Bottom line for me is the old one needed work, and SASS is trying to make this one better. Let's all give them some time and see where this goes and maybe we'll see more improvements.

Greeenriver

Here here pard!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Ya know, some of you folks are like a little kid, whining and moaning, crying and belly aching over minor stuff.

Internet forum software packages have a lot of versatility for different types of options, like skins which are not hard coded but can be changed at the user's discretion. What I see so far in the new version ... a Power House of Capabilities. Am sure in finality, you will like the capabilities of the new version 3.1.5

This color blue is the standard skin. It can be changed with a command box on the forum when the bells an whistles are loaded.

Give you shorts and mouth a rest with the moaning and bitching until after the initial load is completed. And if you don't know what a skin is ...

Look it up on the Internet with your browser!

Okie Dokie?

YA like the different font and the different indent capabilities?

BTW, all of my PM's are back. A true Cowboy would apologize to Matt for those that were whining theirs were gone and never used the SAVE capability to boot! Now go clean out your precious junk ones so you can add more precious junk ones :D

+1 I deal with this stuff a lot in my job. At this stage of the upgrade, system stability is far more important than "looking cowboy". Give them a little time to get everything sorted out.

Archived