SASS Wire Forum

PMs

Pit Bull Tex

Would anyone that has PM ed me before Please pm me again. I lost all of my contacts that I have deals working with.

Matt Kohutics (IP: Private )

Group:

Admin Posts:

9 Joined:

10-November 03 Gender:Male Location:Las Vegas, NV Interests:asfd Select this post for moderation Posted Today, 03:57 PM

I'm looking into migrating the old PMs into the new system now. The database table for the messages has not been removed, so they're still there, they just need to be converted to the new style. I'm working on that now.

Signature Go Here.

Group:

Admin Posts:

9 Joined:

10-November 03 Gender:Male Location:Las Vegas, NV Interests:asfd Select this post for moderation Posted Today, 03:57 PM

I'm looking into migrating the old PMs into the new system now. The database table for the messages has not been removed, so they're still there, they just need to be converted to the new style. I'm working on that now.

Signature Go Here.

Thanks,sure need them

Group:

Admin Posts:

9 Joined:

Signature Go Here.

Thanks. When I got home I saw that I had a PM from 12:30 today.

But it's not there!

Guest Matt Kohutics

Yeah, I'm not sure anything really needs to be 'salvaged' really, because I believe the messages are still *there*, they're just in a format that the new forum does not understand. I'm trying to run some tools that would be used to bring those messages up to date in the eyes of the new forum so they'll just all appear at once. I'm pretty confident that you'll all have your messages back soon, and this should not interfere with any new messages.

Archived