SASS Wire Forum

PMs?

Wild Willi

Guest Texas Jack Black

This is great I also had 38 messages that I was going to respond to It would have been nice if we were givin a heads up.

:FlagAm: :FlagAm:

T J B

This is no fun.

Had addresses and phone #'s for several pards I have done deals/business with and they are all gone.

this usta be a good place to store them. :FlagAm:

Now the little emoticons don't even work.

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

And now they do :FlagAm:

Matt Kohutics (IP: Private )

Group:

Admin Posts:

9 Joined:

10-November 03 Gender:Male Location:Las Vegas, NV Interests:asfd Select this post for moderation Posted Today, 03:57 PM

I'm looking into migrating the old PMs into the new system now. The database table for the messages has not been removed, so they're still there, they just need to be converted to the new style. I'm working on that now.

Signature Go Here.

This is great I also had 38 messages that I was going to respond to It would have been nice if we were givin a heads up.

:FlagAm: :FlagAm:

T J B

Gee.... I'm liking it already.... :FlagAm:

Matt Kohutics (IP: Private )

Group:

Admin Posts:

9 Joined:

10-November 03 Gender:Male Location:Las Vegas, NV Interests:asfd Select this post for moderation Posted Today, 03:57 PM

I'm looking into migrating the old PMs into the new system now. The database table for the messages has not been removed, so they're still there, they just need to be converted to the new style. I'm working on that now.

Signature Go Here.

Thanx BH-

Only had one i needed to respond too but really needed to read it mor better & respond----

Archived