SASS Wire Forum

New Saloon forum

Spanish Bit Bobb

Wait it is back...but not on my profile page...and I got a message saying the administrator has limited how fast I could reply or post another message...Hmmm

:P:unsure::FlagAm:

Spit!

:wacko:

:wacko:

GET OFF DA LAWN!

Here's the thing ya'll... I do NOT rearrange my furniture... cuz I like to know where I will land when I shut my eyes and just fall down to take a break.. lol. I like comfortable, I accept change, God only knows how many changes I have willingly accept with a smile and a slight whine.. lol. But my comfy place, I like it the way it is.. lol.. So, will this make me leave? Heck no ya'll will never get that lucky.. but I will stumble for a while, toss my self onto the floor instead of the sofa, and make a mess of stuff.. lol.. But in 15 minutes I will be so over it and on to a new concern.. lol As long as ya'll are here, I am staying and I will settle in.. lol

Here's the thing ya'll... I do NOT rearrange my furniture... cuz I like to know where I will land when I shut my eyes and just fall down to take a break.. lol. I like comfortable, I accept change, God only knows how many changes I have willingly accept with a smile and a slight whine.. lol. But my comfy place, I like it the way it is.. lol.. So, will this make me leave? Heck no ya'll will never get that lucky.. but I will stumble for a while, toss my self onto the floor instead of the sofa, and make a mess of stuff.. lol.. But in 15 minutes I will be so over it and on to a new concern.. lol As long as ya'll are here, I am staying and I will settle in.. lol

Well.....Whars da lines ?............ I need da lines............I need my lines..........:blink:

Oh No.... NOT COCAINE FER PETE'S SAKE !!!:unsure:

As the president of MAC...men against change... I am lodging a formal protest.

Now let's all repeat our motto.

We like our box. It has 4 sides and a top & bottom. We are safe. We are staying in our box. We will NOT think outside our box. So there!!!

Meeting over let's drink

Chili Pepper Kid

hahhhaaaha Birdgun well I went to the old place and it wuz empty and I been lost ever since. got a new 4g setup and walked inta this har place and SHEZAM found all me ol' pards...

dang yew kin do hi tech stuff on har too

Archived