SASS Wire Forum

SHOOT magazines

Don't frequent Classified to often so suspect there has been sales on this fine magazine before and have know idea of decent value but I would sale my complete collection which should be every singe copy printed. I'm tied of moving them around. Any interest and offers, all or none?

Probably got any Chronicle one might want for a number of years back also.

bb

Sent you a PM but got this message "The member Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator cannot receive any new messages".

Emailed you also, let me know if you get either one.

Ron,

Seems PM board is not working properly again but I did get the e-message. I suspect I have the Chronicle you are interested in getting, do you have an idea of which issue so I will not have to look at each. As to number of SHOOT issues, I'll get a running count other than just saying that about 20" height. As to price maybe I best weigh them and go from there, not looking for big profit, just a good home. There were certainly some good articles in the few years the magazine exsisted. I believe the last issue was April 2008 and it sure has a good cover picture of the infamous Calvin N Hobbs shooting at Winter Range 2008. Thanks for inquiry. bb

Billy, I'm offering $150.00 for the collection. please email me at patrickdspence@valornet.com Thank you pard, Duke Silverado

Duke, I'm thinking on the offer.

To give you more of an idea of collection. There are 50 issues plus three EOT specials and I will throw in some Guns of Old West issues that I have (not many).

By the way Duke, I had a pard from GA hunting a Chronicle issue the other day and before I sent it to him I looked through it finding a really nice article you had written. I'd forgot about it or overlooked it and enjoyed reading it. I'm also enjoying reading some of the articles I wrote while associate editor at SHOOT. Sometimes I read them and think, "Wow, I really wrote that?" ha

bb

Archived