SASS Wire Forum

I am such a romantic fellow

Well, it were a purdy picture alrite.

The moon, the privy, and all them stars. We don't get to see them stars and moon all that much, what with the clouds and drizzle.

Her little heart just went pitter patter. I suggested some spooning, but she just sed, "How can you think about food at a time like this?" :ph34r:

Well, there wuz some Chili left over in the pot and I just wanted to make sure we din't wast food. :)

You boyz tread lightly -- BMC has just not been the same after that last reloading explosion. Or was it the methane explosion? Oh well, don't never mind. The brain does funny things when it is scrambled like an egg. :):ph34r:

Hey Okie,

Ya' know it would be darn cowboy of ya' ifn' you could help Badger take his medication each day. Lord knows the man needs help.... lots, and lots of help.

The moon, the privy, and all them stars. We don't get to see them stars and moon all that much, what with the clouds and drizzle.

I don't want to think about you moonin' nuthin', in the privy nor any other dang place. You try that around here an' I'll have you seein' stars, alright. (Dang crazy ol' fart.):)

Her little heart just went pitter patter. I suggested some spooning, but she just sed, "How can you think about food at a time like this?" :ph34r:

Well, there wuz some Chili left over in the pot and I just wanted to make sure we din't wast food. :)

Well you know what they say...

Spooning leads to Forking

and lame jokes lead to Knifings

:->

I showed my wife my waning gibbous last night.

She got all excited about it.

What time did it show up? and what time did it leave? in your neck of the woods?

Hey Okie,

Ya' know it would be darn cowboy of ya' ifn' you could help Badger take his medication each day. Lord knows the man needs help.... lots, and lots of help.

Naw.... BMC is beyond carein' ifin' he gits his meds or not.

He's just as looney toons as da rest of us in dis here saloon !!! :lol:

Yeah, but who is THEY?

Dey is da ones who know all da stuff dat dey is to know so dat dey know what dey is talkin' bout.....

Dats who "DEY' are !!!!! :lol:

sorry...damn cuban ceegars got me awl riled up. :)

"Dey" said dat cood happen........

And, damn, "Dey" was rat !!!

Good Cuban Ceegar Indeed !!! :D

Badger's sister Minnesota Rose audits his posts. I cannot wait to see what she has to say.

Archived