SASS Wire Forum

Extremely satisfied customer

Pulp, SASS#28319

I received Nate's '92 DVD as a Christmas present this year. Prewatched the whole video, decided, "Yeah I can do that." then over a period of about a week, I now have one slick little '92. The trigger pull went from a very gritty 8 or 9 pound pull to a creep free 3 pounder with very little overtravel. The ejector and extractor give you just enough feedback to let you know they are working. If you have a '92 and have been wanting to try the video, but not real confident in gunsmithing skills, (I'm sure not a gunsmith) I highly recommend it. He will walk you through step by step.

The video is not perfect, as there are a few scens a bit out of focus, but overall it is money well spent.

Thanks Nate, for producing a video that gave me the confidence to do job.

I received Nate's '92 DVD as a Christmas present this year. Prewatched the whole video, decided, "Yeah I can do that." then over a period of about a week, I now have one slick little '92. The trigger pull went from a very gritty 8 or 9 pound pull to a creep free 3 pounder with very little overtravel. The ejector and extractor give you just enough feedback to let you know they are working. If you have a '92 and have been wanting to try the video, but not real confident in gunsmithing skills, (I'm sure not a gunsmith) I highly recommend it. He will walk you through step by step.

The video is not perfect, as there are a few scens a bit out of focus, but overall it is money well spent.

Thanks Nate, for producing a video that gave me the confidence to do job.

+ 1 An excellent DVD and well worth the purchase price! Smithy.

+1

It is a great DVD. It goes into detail on making the gun run well and does an equally good job on assembly and disassembly, which is just as important if you're not familiar with the 92. And besides Nate (Steve) is a great guy and gunsmith. Thanks Steve!

Archived