SASS Wire Forum

WTB Marlin 1894CB Limited .45colt 24" barrel

I have cowboy limited 24 inch in 44 mag for $675 + shipping. has usual cart dings plus a tiny piece of wood chipped out on the fore end. if your interested I'll send you some pictures. SA

Ive been looking for the 1894CB...

I like carbines too :rolleyes: and .44 mag also

I have an extra one at home in the safe. Can take pics for you if interested. 24" Cowboy Limited in .45LC.

Love mine and use it for silouhette, bought an extra one when it came around....like new.

Slaughterhouse

Ive been looking for the 1894CB...

I like carbines too :rolleyes: and .44 mag also

Howdy, I have a Cowboy Limited,45 LC race ready, 24 inch, checkered foregrip $750 shipped to your ffl. Doc Clint

I have an extra one at home in the safe. Can take pics for you if interested. 24" Cowboy Limited in .45LC.

Love mine and use it for silouhette, bought an extra one when it came around....like new.

Slaughterhouse

Yes..please send me some pics if you would..Im very interested :) thanks for responding

00buck

Howdy dokdoc...Im very interested..can you send me a pic? thanks for the reply

00buck

I am out of town working and will be able to send you photos Tuesday or Wednesday evening. emeai me at ssacolt@hotmail.com if you are interested. Doc Clint

• 2 weeks later...

Slaughterhouse

sorry Slaughterhouse..I got side tracked with some personal issues..is the Marlin 1894 still available? Can you send me a pic and a price? Thanks Pard

00buck

Archived