SASS Wire Forum

Only 14 more weeks

Calgary Kate, SASS #33287

Hey folks...it's time to get signed up for one of the best matches of the year. Come and find out why the Shootout at 5 Dogs Creek received the 2010 SASS Wooly Award for Match of the Year.

Coincidently (or not) there is a match summary from last year in the February Cowboy Chronicle. Details are also on the on the SASS Events Wire and at www.5DogsCreek.com.

Join us!

It's a great shoot and we will definitely be there.

See you on the range. Yeeeeeeh, Haaaaa, Pilgrim!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackrabbit and Sly Puppy

Calgary Kate, SASS #33287 said: Come and find out why the Shootout at 5 Dogs Creek received the 2010 SASS Wooly Award for Match of the Year.

Part of the reason for the award is the club members (like you!) work with the Cowboy spirit alive and well at 5 Dogs Creek. With the club leaders well ahead out front you have to work hard as a helper to keep up. My thanks to all the 5 Dogs members who make this quality of club and event take place.

Fordyce Beals

We are not going to make it this year due to a death, My job died that is.

Carlos El Hombre

Bummer. Hopefully something will change for you soon!!

me n' the current ca. state elderstateman wouldn't miss it fer all the gold in california (maybe) hahaha

We'll be glad to have you both back...even if we don't have all the gold in California!

Kate,

We missed 5 Dogs last year because of a family conflict. This year Darlin' Dakota Jo promised me we'd be there.

So --- count us "IN".

5 Dogs is one of the BEST Cowboy ranges and clubs in the country. The shoot is challenging but FUN, stage fronts superior, the food is excellent, entertainment fantastic and the people great. What more could you ask for -- Christmas the first weekend in May. This is always a "MUST MAKE" event for us.

Conejo

Archived