SASS Wire Forum

I know this was recently asked.......

EE Taft

This was asked recently and I can't for the life of me remember any of the response to the post.

Is there such a critter?

And where would one find them?

Thanks in advance,

~EE Taft~

Ah, good!

That what I was lookin' for.

Thanks

~EE Taft~

yep! they do exsist.....I bought one recently here...26" with cylinder bore barrels...knockdowns no problem at 30 paces with game loads.....

BTW it is a Cimarron gun and good luck on finding one right now......

Well, what I'm getting at is getting a second set for the SG I've already got.

I will have to call them.

Thanks

~EE~

Hopefully there will be more 26" 1878s. But I get this weird funny feeling premonition prediction that there are 200 on a slow boat. They are all blue frame models with 20" barrels.

They are all spoken for. And those are the last ones we will ever see.

I don't know why I think that. I have no reason to. No knowledge of anything at all. Man I sure would like to have a CCH or original finish 78 with 26" barrels.

Can someone with one of the 26" barrel versions please chime in and advise what the chokes are?

...They are all spoken for. And those are the last ones we will ever see....

I believe that deals were made at Shot Show to continue the supply of the '78 hammerguns. :)

Cimarron used to have some extra 26" barrel sets in stock. Don't know if they still do.

And I think Pettifogger mentioned to me that Legendary Guns in Phoenix has a couple of 26" '78's in stock.

I believe that deals were made at Shot Show to continue the supply of the '78 hammerguns. :)

Cimarron used to have some extra 26" barrel sets in stock. Don't know if they still do.

And I think Pettifogger mentioned to me that Legendary Guns in Phoenix has a couple of 26" '78's in stock.

Ab, what are the 26" barrels choked to?

Archived