SASS Wire Forum

WINTER RANGE IS SOLD OUT

Lt Col Scratch, SASS #23839

Just got my new B Western legal rig in yesterday, just in time to give it a good workout before WR.Will be my first stab at B Western. Looking forward to it.

Glad to have you!!!! Be sure to get that good bright flashy shirt ;)

Slick

RRR,

Why dont you join in on the fun and make it even goodender! :lol:

Slick

Buddy I'd love to, this is tha second time I've had a free entry to this great match BUT Mr Obammy's economy won't let me make tha trip way out there. So i'll haft ta ag a vate you 2. Good luck to ya both and I'll pray fer good weather fer ye.

RRR

I got to see Deuce's new B-Western rig yesterday. Man o man I think he gained a lot of time on his first shots coming out of his drop holsters. More amazing was watching the yellow fringe on his shirt when he was dry firing his shotgun. It made him look like he was break dancing. Plus it sounded like a Bruce Lee movie the way it swished through the wind.

More amazing was watching the yellow fringe on his shirt when he was dry firing his shotgun. It made him look like he was break dancing. Plus it sounded like a Bruce Lee movie the way it swished through the wind.

Deuce,

I hope you are on our posse again...........I really got to see this..:-) :)

Deuce shooting B-Western......"I think I felt a disturbance in the force" (Gaslight to me when he told me the news).

Scotsman

Welcome Duece! I guess I gotta aim my sights a lil higher.....I guess I git serious a lil sooner than planned.

maybe we cud posse together.....

Cheyenne, lukin fer a gud time at WR, Culpepper

If anyone is thinking about shooting Fire and Ice at Cowtown the weekend before Winter Range, get you applications in right away. I was over there today. They are working on some lead removal issues and widening the parking lot a bit BUT they said they are only able to accommodate 200 shooters this year. So, go to their website and make reservations before they are full. http://www.ccsa-az.us/index.htm

We are still getting lots of applications even though we are sold out. Sorry, we cannot accommodate any more shooters. Please pass the word.

Thanks,

Scratch

Gateway,

Not sure what is happening for the evening yet. Love to get together.

We will be at Pawnee and Byers They both have 5th weekend matches that week. So baring bad weather we will be at both! :)

Painted Filly

Painted Filly and Gateway,

The Sand Creek Raiders do not have a match the 5th Sunday. Only during March thru October. Pawnee is definitely shooting and as you know they put on a first rate match.

Aw Duece, yu got the style and class.......hmmmmm maybe a little lacking in the gud looks dept......;),

Gotta git er dun!!!!

Cheyenne

Howdy,

Any luck on the posse rosters being posted on your website?

KK

We have not finished building the posses yet, but when we do finish, we will look at the possibility of posting them.

Scratch

Hey KK,

You in a hurry to see who is posseing with whom or are you just trying to find out what categories everyone is shooting? LOL

Looking forward to seeing you and Painted Filly again!

Dan

Howdy,

Just curious whom I'm possing with and kinda of curious who all is going to be there since I noticed some big names did not make the cutoff.

KK

Archived