SASS Wire Forum

Some Vintage Era Coins ALL SPF

northman

Pards,

All these are SPF

I'm listing these coins with some reservations. Whenever I do list coins on here someone always thinks that I'm asking too much or trying to pull a fast one on the Pards. They say Ebay has it for this much or that much or go to your coin and pawn shop and look there Etc. Etc. That's fine. I'm not an expert nor a grader of coins. I could list them on Ebay or give them to a coin shop, but I don't. I've had these coins for some time now and I want to sell them so I list them here. It's a fun thing to do and I always sell them all and some Pards seem to like them. So if you think I'm asking too much just go to Ebay or your local coin shop, No hard feelings……But I bet you those sellers are:

Not a Member of SASS

Not a Member of the NRA

Does not support our 2nd Amendment Rights

Does not know the Cowboy Way

And probably think you are an ass if you are connected to any of the above.

Enough said , now on to the coins.

All the below coins are at least 100 years old.

These are scans are representative of a few coins as they are all about in the same condition.

I have several Indian Head pennies. All have readable dates, not bent or corroded. $2.00 each plus $1.00 shipping if you buy 1 or all. Quantity and Dates are:

1-1900, 5-1901, 6-1902, 10-1903, 1-1904, 9-1906, 7-1907, 3-1908

2-1889, 2-1890, 1-1891, 1-1892, 1-1896

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c231/sgtgrs/indiancents.jpg

Also have early 1900s Liberty "V" marked Nickels. All have readable dates. Same as above $2.00 each plus $1.00 shipping. Quantity and dates are:

2-1900, 3-1901, 3-1902, 2-1903, 2-1906, 2-1907, 1-1909, 2-1910, 2-1911

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c231/sgtgrs/Vnickel.jpg

Thanks!!

I'll take 'em all. Send me your particulars via PM

Thanks,

McC

Yea i got n a tad late on that one.Perferabley a dime,in case i want to make a front site out of it,but want to put one in the stock first and would like to have a silver color for that, or whatever i ain't picky :rolleyes:

I'm really happy with the Morgan dollar and half dollar I bought as well..Thanks Northman!

I think some folks just look at the "metal content" nowadays when it comes to old coins..The fact they are valuable as antique coins need to be taken into consideration as well.

Archived