SASS Wire Forum

F/S EMF 1892 .357 Short Rifle 20" Oct. Barrel Nice

Slow Poke Joe

I got a new rifle for Christmas from my wife (not bad for a woman that I won in a poker game in Deadwood!). So, my beautiful EMF 1892 Short Rifle in .357 is for sale. It has a 20" octagonal barrel, the replacement safety plug and metal magazine follower from Steve's Gunz, and a refinished stock done by me. I was lucky in that the stock was a nicely figured piece of wood and the finish came out well (see pics). The DVD from Steve's Gunz is included. This shows proper cleaning technique, disassembly, reassembly, and how to slick up the action. Currently, the action is stock and very smooth. It feeds 38 specials very well. Price is $500 plus shipping to your FFL. If you are a Florida resident, you can pick it up as a face to face transfer and save the shipping costs. Slowpoke Joe SOLD

Pics:

http://www.eupbus.com/ma/shrif.htm

SP Joe

I wish you would stop teasin' me with all this good stuff yer sellin'. I'm still kickin' myself fer not gettin' the TTN you had on here a while back.

Good luck with this one though. Looks like a good deal but I gotta get a SG first.

Hope to see you in Lake County sometime.

Waimea

:blush:

Waimea, I'd consider a swap for a Taylor's Smoke Wagon or Cimarron Evil Roy in like condition, if that does anything for you.

PM'd ya. Thanks

W

:rolleyes:

I would like to have the 92,I have a Bailka 12ga. two trigger internal hammers,action job by jimmy spurs. Has a ramp front sight because she was shooting over everything.

I would like to have the 92,I have a Bailka 12ga. two trigger internal hammers,action job by jimmy spurs. Has a ramp front sight because she was shooting over everything.

Bull, I just sold a double as my 87 finally came back from Coyote Cap. There's a cowpoke named Hamey who has an Evil Roy who wants a SXS, now an Evil Roy is a trade I'd consider; however, a three way swap sounds just a little too complicated to me. Thanks. Slowpoke Joe

Bull, I just sold a double as my 87 finally came back from Coyote Cap. There's a cowpoke named Hamey who has an Evil Roy who wants a SXS, now an Evil Roy is a trade I'd consider; however, a three way swap sounds just a little too complicated to me. Thanks. Slowpoke Joe

Sorry, it's Hamley

I would like to have had you TTN.It went to fast.

I guess he dont want the SXS

Archived