SASS Wire Forum

Valdosta Annual applications are up

Marshal Dan Troop 70448

Valdosta Vigilance Committee's Annual match April 30th are up on the website. 8 great, fast stages, along with some great prizes, and barbecue meal that's out-of-this-world will be served, by State award winning chef. This year theme is "Salute to TV Westerns", each stage unique to the shows.

If your shooting the State match, come and prepare your skills with us. MT

http://vvc.5u.com/

Marshal

You know I will be there if I can make it. Not sure at this point what my schedule will be after moving to Atlanta, but I will stay in touch.

Cassalong Hopidy

Wish I could shoot that match. Valdosta is a real pretty part of the country. I used to have a place just across the border in Madison.

Marshal

You know I will be there if I can make it. Not sure at this point what my schedule will be after moving to Atlanta, but I will stay in touch.

Cassalong Hopidy

From what I read of the stages so far, its going to be a "HOOT" and "Humdinger" match. :rolleyes: MT

Wish I could shoot that match. Valdosta is a real pretty part of the country. I used to have a place just across the border in Madison.

Yes it is pretty country, we wish also you could come join.

Also, I've gotten several PMs on Hotel accommodations. Motels, several are within 2 to 3 miles of range. Restaurants within 3 miles, several. Thanks for all the interest. MT

Archived