SASS Wire Forum

B.O.L.D. Pards Saddle up

Blue Steel Duke

Pards,

I became acquainted with a young man on the officer.com forum who is a career military man returning to civilian life and entering the Law Enforcement Academy in Colorado. I get the impression that funds are very tight right now for he and his family, and he must purchase all of his own equipment. He does have a Ruger P-95 that he'll be using in the academy, so I dug out all the accessories I had for mine plus a pair of S&W cuffs that I'm sending him. If anyone has any extra equipment they'd be willing to donate, PM me and I'll send you his address in Littleton Colorado. Thanks in advance!

BSD ;)

Update,

Several pards have stepped up to the plate, and I think most of the basic equipment needs have been met, but if anyone could give an encouraging word or two, I have no experience when it comes to a soldier transitioning back to civilian life. If anyone is interested PM for his e-mail address.

Thanks to all who responded................BSD ;)

Pards,

I became acquainted with a young man on the officer.com forum who is a career military man returning to civilian life and entering the Law Enforcement Academy in Colorado. I get the impression that funds are very tight right now for he and his family, and he must purchase all of his own equipment. He does have a Ruger P-95 that he'll be using in the academy, so I dug out all the accessories I had for mine plus a pair of S&W cuffs that I'm sending him. If anyone has any extra equipment they'd be willing to donate, PM me and I'll send you his address in Littleton Colorado. Thanks in advance!

BSD :)

What's he need? I don't have anything specific for a P-95, but do have some leather just growing green stuff.

What's he need? I don't have anything specific for a P-95, but do have some leather just growing green stuff.

I think the P-95 is the only thing he has right now, I'll e-mail him and find out what he needs for the academy.

thanks Pard!

BSD

I have nothing that will help but if you have a list I will check with some friends who might. Thanks for doing this.

Thanks my friend, he is checking to see what he'll need for the academy. He said he has a basic nylon rig he used in the military, but not much else.

BSD

Archived