SASS Wire Forum

BSS ?'s

Mosey West

I took a peak at a BSS the other day and a couple questions came to mind. First, instead of a front bead it has a large ring that a elongated red front sight fits in. Is that ring threaded into the rib so it could

just be unscrewed and replaced? Next question. Is it possible to convert auto ejecters to extractors. Don't know what model this was but it had a single non selective trigger. Made in Japan, 2 3/4" chambers.

I can't seem to find the right place to search for year of manufacture info either. Any help greatly appreciatd.

Thanks,

Mosey West

Your best bet would be to get in touch with Ol #4. He is the go to guy on BSS's.

yup

ya cant go wrong with ol 2+2 (thats a code to decifer)

he as worked on all three of mine

ausum stuff, very special screw drivers required to.........

Well, I don't know how to contact 'Ol # 4" but I wish he'd notice this post. Sounds like 'the man' for these questions.

Ya click on the Members tab up in the Gray menu bar at the top of every page. Put in "Ol Number4" in the search box, search for him. The send him a PM - one of the choices in his box.

Good luck, GJ

Well, I don't know how to contact 'Ol # 4" but I wish he'd notice this post. Sounds like 'the man' for these questions.

Thanks for the replies,

Mosey West

Mosey I sent you a PM, with OL'4 phone number.

Big Iron Buster

Mosey,

Thanks for the call. I hope I answered some of your questions.

If you have more, give a call.

Ol' #4

Thanks to Big Iron Buster for the Phone # for Ol # 4 and the rest of you gents for the help. Talked to # 4 this morning and found out what I needed to know for now.

Thanks , Mosey West

Archived