SASS Wire Forum

SHHHH, Be vewy, vewy quiet.

Thanks so much he is beautiful, huh?

An answer to the age old question.

A BEAR DOES NOT POOP IN THE WOODS.

But a guy in a tree stand does ;) Hell i farted just watchin it ;)

Got a very out dated puter and dail up. ;)

I know....but....hey, dats all da gold dust will buy !! ;)

Waited 15 min to load it, so I just gave up !!! ;)

That's what ya call keepin' a cool head in a scary situation!

~EE Taft~

That's what ya call keepin' a cool head in a scary situation!

~EE Taft~

Keepin' a bald head in a hairy situation, my a@# !!! ;)

I want a new puter !!!! ;)

When my daughter was about 8 years old, we listened to a ranger presentation in Sequoia National Park in October. She said that the bears did not hibernate in Sequoia since it was not too cold. She also asked if any one in attendance had seen a bear while visiting. Only one couple said they did and it was on a hill about a mile away.

As we were leaving the park and coming down the mountain, my daughter didn't believe there were any bears around so I told her to watch the trees to see if she could see any getting acorns. Well, lo and behold, we saw one. I stopped the truck and we walked back to see it better. It was in the top of a tree, about 50 feet in a straight level line away from us but the base of the tree was about 75 feet down the mountain. It was a small bear, about the same size as my daughter.

Well, when it heard us, it started coming down the tree! My daughter ran as fast as she could to the truck, which was about 200 feet down the road and when the bear got to the ground, it ran downhill away from me as fast as it could!

The whole scene was so hilarious, I stood there laughing for about five minutes.

Ya gots to talk to the animals. Been known to talk to deer sometimes. They kinda look at me like my wife does. Kinda "are you nuts" look.

Russ

Been know ta talk to da deer me oun self.

"Mr. Deer, dont know what cha been eattin', but, ya sure do taste good !! :FlagAm:

Been know ta talk to da deer me oun self.

"Mr. Deer, dont know what cha been eattin', but, ya sure do taste good !! :FlagAm:

Me too, but I usually tell them to go and get their big brother...

Archived