SASS Wire Forum

John Boy's Taurus Firing

Deadeye Dallas, SASS #60249

First of all the video with the blonde is still coming. It will be a multi gun video where I will need an assistant.

Now for the added twist. Some time back on one of my lightning post John Boy pointed out that the lightning must be held completely upright to prevent rounds from rolling off carrier. I am not saying he is wrong, but with my carrier mod you do not have too be so concerned, thus the added twist. In the video after first shot I rotate the rifle to show rounds staying in position.

Here is a look at the carrier chamber alignment which essential to good feeding. Chamber and carrier polished.

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy37/De...eralignment.jpg

John Boy you don't get it back yet, got to use it in the multi gun shoot.

Be back soon with the blonde

Dallas

I know that I sent mine back three times. On what would have been the 4th time I requested a full refund which I received after a 4 month wait. My total time with the rifle was six days with it taking almost one year to receive my refund.

Yippi yi yea, yippi yi yo ... Fastest Gun in the East!

Sweet, Simply Sweet!

And I mean it ... I usually do pretty good @ our State LR 100 and 200 Side Matches - Two annual 1st' in a row for each. 2011 there is going to be no stopping me with the Thunderbolt and the M62 Peep Sight ;)

Dallas, keep the new "Untouchable" as long as you need it. Make sure the Blonde gives it a Big Kiss in the video, if you would ;)

Also, sorry I didn't get back to your email. Was on the road attending one of our Offhand Schuetzen Gallery Matches and off the computer. Just got home. A BIG Thank You

Yippi yi yea, yippi yi yo ... Fastest Gun in the East!

Sweet, Simply Sweet!

And I mean it ... I usually do pretty good @ our State LR 100 and 200 Side Matches - Two annual 1st' in a row for each. 2011 there is going to be no stopping me with the Thunderbolt and the M62 Peep Sight :FlagAm:

Dallas, keep the new "Untouchable" as long as you need it. Make sure the Blonde gives it a Big Kiss in the video, if you would :unsure:

Also, sorry I didn't get back to your email. Was on the road attending one of our Offhand Schuetzen Gallery Matches and off the computer. Just got home. A BIG Thank You

Sounds like a challenge for Purgatory :FlagAm:

Archived