SASS Wire Forum

Comin' at Cha

Phiren Smoke GUNFIGHTER

Well since I cannot make the Il state match this year I'm thinking of trying for the Triple Crown. I live about 40 miles from Sparta so the Classic and the Open are no problem, but where is a good place to stay for CaC? Do not have a camper so it would have to be a motel hotel or possibly an inexpensive B&B.

Thanks in advance,

Smoke

Red River Inn

In Clarksville. That is IF it is not already booked up.

It is the only one in Clarksville.

Next best would be in Paris, Tx.

There should be info on the Badlands Bar 3 web site.

Red River Inn

In Clarksville. That is IF it is not already booked up.

It is the only one in Clarksville.

Next best would be in Paris, Tx.

There should be info on the Badlands Bar 3 web site.

Or New Boston, about 30 miles from the range, about the same as Paris, maybe a little closer.

Smoke, I'm going to try an do the Triple Crown and Red River was what was reccomended to me. They weren't taking reservations until today....I better go call now! :)

The best western in Paris is a nice place, they were upgrading all rooms to flat screen tv's on the wall when I was there for CaC 2010. Lots of stuff nearby also. downside is that it is a ways from the range.

Thanks to all,

Got my reservation in at the Red River Inn. Can't believe it is coming together this quickly and easily. If I could just shoot this well I would be a shoe in for the Triple Crown.

Thanks again,

Smoke

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everybody, Comin'At Cha, the Midwest Classic and the U.S.Open are falling together right well.... The Triple Crown entries are comming in daily. We have built a new Arena at the the Bar 3 Ranch that we are gonna use for parking this year. In doing that we doubled our parking lot size.. We have 3 rocker avalible in the Big barn you can call for details on that and Welcome to Texas and the great State of Illinois---Let the Triple Crown of Cowboy Action Shooting begin. T-Bone

Archived