SASS Wire Forum

WTB '87 Shotgun

Now that I have sold the Sharps, I am looking for a '87 12 gauge. If anybody's got one they need to move

let me know. The 2-shell modification would be good.

Thanks,

Yellowboy

Found 1.

Now that I have sold the Sharps, I am looking for a '87 12 gauge. If anybody's got one they need to move

let me know. The 2-shell modification would be good.

Thanks,

Yellowboy

Hi did u contact Surly Dave he may have one.

As u know I love mine IAC and the Chiappa

CCBA

Love my Chiappa 87 from Sixgun Shorty.

RR

Hi did u contact Surly Dave he may have one.

As u know I love mine IAC and the Chiappa

CCBA

BA,

I will see Dave hopefully on Sunday.

Thanks,

Yellowboy

Thanks for the quick responses. I may have a line on one.

Yellowboy

Just come to Greenville this month and win the one we are givin' away......sounds easy enough. Of course "if" you do win it Sue Render will be pretty upset with you so you will have to deal with that yourself.

I have an original 87, (first year production) shows 123 yrs on outside but seems to work well.....obviously would need some work to make match ready but you'd be shooting an original........can't post pics but could prolly get son to email some iffin you're interested in the REAL DEAL. No FFL needed, askin $650.

I have a Coyote Cap model that has the full action job with the drop two. It also has the laser cut forearms and rear stock. Very top of line model, not your base gun. Over $900 invested but would be willing to go lower with proper offer of cash or trade. Let me say $700 to meet wire requirements.

Thanks for the offers, fellows. I would LIKE to spend quite that much so I will look for awhile.

Yellowboy

I got an IAC that is basically new. I did do an action job on it but doesn't have the mod. Will sell for $400

Bramble,

Sending you a pm.

Thanks,

Yellowboy

Mt Zion, are you planning to be at the Sat match in Charleston? If so and the weather is nice I will bring one for you to look at. Mine is a plain Jane version with the load two mod, as done by Surly Dave. You can call me if you like. email: gakracker@comcast.net for phone number

Found 1.

Thanks for all the input.

Yellowboy

Archived