SASS Wire Forum

dammmmm

Red Logan #12252

The current bid is $82,625.00. If I had that kind of money I'd buy me dozen Barrett .50s and see if I could turn a tidy profit.

Nah! I'd pay off a bunch of bills and go shootin'! :FlagAm:

Very nice ....

but Eighty-Two Thousand Simoleans???

Seriously?? :FlagAm::unsure:

If I owned it, I would shoot it and watch people cry. Guns are made to shoot, not look at like a piece of hard rock candy.

Now where's that horny toad? :FlagAm:

Big Jake

Not a bad price for what it is.. but a bit over what I could pay.. lol.. ouch..

If I win it, I will let you all look at pictures of it.

If you win it I'll be too busy watching the flying pigs to look at pics. :):blink:

Kinda funny-

Sellers got a total of 8 feedback 'n sumbodys gonna send him 80 grand+ :rolleyes:

I waz born in tha dark but---------------------------------

I guess you missed the little detail about this auction being endorsed by Colt, funds going to the shooting sports, etc. Documentation available in places other than the Gunbroker ad.

"All proceeds from the auction of this historic firearm will benefit the programs to further the Hunting Heritage Trust's programs to further America's hunting and shooting sports heritage.

"The SHOT Show auction is administered by the Hunting Heritage Trust for the National Shooting Sports Foundation."

I guess you missed the little detail about this auction being endorsed by Colt, funds going to the shooting sports, etc. Documentation available in places other than the Gunbroker ad.

"All proceeds from the auction of this historic firearm will benefit the programs to further the Hunting Heritage Trust's programs to further America's hunting and shooting sports heritage.

"The SHOT Show auction is administered by the Hunting Heritage Trust for the National Shooting Sports Foundation."

Why hell- I'd trust all that comin from a well know seller like that :rolleyes:

Wander over ta sum my listins- I write a gud discription too - I'm gonna give all my proceeds from to tha tha gun that dun kilt Custer to tha Asian Orphan Gals That Need Homes <_<

:D

Too bad it isn't a glock.

<_<

.... what's a glah..kah?? You meant 'clock'...right?? Yup...must have..those old grandfather one's command big bucks! :D

GG ~ :rolleyes:

I suspect Colt will come out with a limited edition, maybe 1000 or even 1911 copies, of similar but differently engraved guns. The auctioned gun will be one of a kind as advertised, but there will be a flock of slightly different guns offered to collectors.

Archived