SASS Wire Forum

Kinda ticked

Padre_Jerico

So, I would seem that every dang time I'm about to get into a hobby, I get derailed. Last year, I was all set to get into cowboy shooting and our economic situation hit the skids. Now, things are looking up. I put cash down on some hardware... Lawyers Fees!!!! My wires ex-husband is taking us to court to try and get custody of the kids. Sonia have to hire a lawyer for us AND pay for a Guardian Ad Litum for the kids. Oh well. Cowboy shooting isn't going anywhere, and at least God has blessed us with the means to do it.

Just frustrated. A lot.

So, I would seem that every dang time I'm about to get into a hobby, I get derailed. Last year, I was all set to get into cowboy shooting and our economic situation hit the skids. Now, things are looking up. I put cash down on some hardware... Lawyers Fees!!!! My wires ex-husband is taking us to court to try and get custody of the kids. Sonia have to hire a lawyer for us AND pay for a Guardian Ad Litum for the kids. Oh well. Cowboy shooting isn't going anywhere, and at least God has blessed us with the means to do it.

Just frustrated. A lot.

I here ya on the $$ frustrations - most of us have been there at one time. Keep focused - get those kids...we'll be her wiatin' for you. :blink:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

He'll have a hard time taking them, but it can cost both of you a bunch of $. Courts don't normally take the kids from the mother unless she can be proved unfit. Most people say the courts are no longer gender biased, but I've known a few people in the last few years that have proved my point.

Prayers are with you.

Archived