SASS Wire Forum

WTB: 20 Ga SXS internal hammers.

I'm in need of a working 20-Ga coachgun that has dual triggers but don't have rabbit ears.

Perty don't matter but being mechanicaly sound does.

If you got something that fits that description, you'll have to reply here because my e-mail is ka-putt.

I can do a FTF in the Houston-Conroe area, and have an FFL who'll do an out of state transfer if needed.

Thanks.

DGW

Howdy WW ;)

Thought you'd retired & bought a hoss ranch or sumthin ;)

Can't retire.....Upkeep on the horses cost too much. ;) .

DGW

I'm in need of a working 20-Ga coachgun that has dual triggers but don't have rabbit ears.

Perty don't matter but being mechanicaly sound does.

If you got something that fits that description, you'll have to reply here because my e-mail is ka-putt.

I can do a FTF in the Houston-Conroe area, and have an FFL who'll do an out of state transfer if needed.

Thanks.

DGW

If you're shopping for a shorter person... wifey has a Stoeger 20-gauge with cut-down stock that's up for sale. It's a single-trigger with 26" barrels, though.

-Chris

Thanks for the offer but I don't trust single triggers on a double gun.....Maybe I got bit by one when I was a kid or sumpthin. ;) .

DGW

hey, Willi,

the wife, Giant Killer, gots a couple of Spaniards. One's real pretty with nice engraving and some gold leaf with long tubes. it was just too nice to cut. The second's got short tubes, ain't quite as fancy, but's a bit girly on the decoration. She'd take $300 + shipping for either one. Just have way enough of 'em. Send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send ya' some pictures if you're interested. good luck.

PEACE

Catfish Tom...

Archived