SASS Wire Forum

Welcome to Texas

Texas Man

Welcome to Texas. I was born here but some of my best friends came later and as said about when you live in Texas and act like Us then You will be welcomes. Because of the different areas of Texas and the people of that area Texas is sometimes like several different countrys. In the larger citys You may feel you are at home and out futher things will change and in some areas it is like a third world country and just as wild.

Now, As I found out on a resent post I did, I can tell one now there are a few dudes who best KEEP THE HELL OUT OF TEXAS. Down here when one shoots off at the mouth He had damn well better be willing and READY to back up his mouth. We show respect to others and expect the same here. Also, As said before when in Rome do as the Romans do" and You will get alone fine. Now should One decide to venture into a few places mostly alone the Rio Grande or the Ranch areas of Texas it is best to leave the smart mouth at home and wise cracks where You came from because most everone is armed and should something come down the same kind of dudes you had trouble with will be on the jury that hears your case. And You had sure better watch whats going on around You in those areas at all times. Dudes in heavy coats and hoods on a hot day are not homeless looking for a handout buddy.

Texas today a fine state to live in and the laws in Texas are more than fair almost all the time. We have no state income tax and we do have a state sales tax. If one is a hunter, gun collector or is a upstanding person the right to carry a gun is good. We have the Castle Doctrine Law here and with it gives all the right to defend them selves and their proptery.

Texas is perhapes the fastest growing state in the nation and has the right to work law here and a good workforce with some of the best medical resorces in the world today. Also the weather in Texas is far milder than many other parts of the country.

Enjoy Texas and Its People and when you are back home and see a Texas licence plate rember Your trip to Texas.

Your Pard, Texas Man

The best way it has ever been said

http://brianburnsmusic.com/ao_song_01.htm

This is the song that BB says took his 3rd CD to "cardboard" and cost him Texas entertainer of the year as determinted by the Chamber of Commerce.

I love Texas,it's where my EX son in law LIVES :FlagAm: But he left this behind and that's ok.. :FlagAm: Mackinzie Ann Marie Curtis :unsure:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/gunc.../babymac019.jpg

She's a peach!

Archived