SASS Wire Forum

Fantasy Trip home..

Deja Vous

K.. so on the way home I had a million things to do and got out late.. no more OT right???? lol. Anyhow..in the car next to me are a bunch of kids, and I mean a bunch.. So, I wave to them they are all looking out the back window.. lol.. They first off didn't give me a very nice wave at first.. more of a one finger wave.. lol.. But I kept waving.. so finally they put their faces on the back window of the van and from there it was the best trip.. lol.. I was laughing so hard when I turned off that I almost missed the good bye wave from the back with a full hand, not just the one finger.. lol.. It was bitter sweet... kids.. are so darn funny.. even when they are about 20.. lol

Deja - we have a little teddy bear hand puppet, her name is Buffy. Back in the day, we'd take Buffy on car trips with us, and have her wave at people in passing cars, or as we passed them. Many would roll their eyes or worse. Some would do a double take and get a big grin on their faces and maybe wave back. Those are the ones that kept us doing it. Driving across Kansas on I-70 you need all the entertainment you can get. And no, this wasn't when I was a kid, it was after Miz Grizz and I were married, although some would say I am still a kid.

Grizz

Deja - we have a little teddy bear hand puppet, her name is Buffy. Back in the day, we'd take Buffy on car trips with us, and have her wave at people in passing cars, or as we passed them. Many would roll their eyes or worse. Some would do a double take and get a big grin on their faces and maybe wave back. Those are the ones that kept us doing it. Driving across Kansas on I-70 you need all the entertainment you can get. And no, this wasn't when I was a kid, it was after Miz Grizz and I were married, although some would say I am still a kid.

Grizz

When Iwas truckin' kids wood pump dat arm fer me to blow my airhorn......

And of course, I did !!! :angry:

Grizz

Ya never grow up Grizzes if your happy!!! I would wave and laugh.. yeah, a silly kinda laugh and I would wish I had one too.. lol

Archived