SASS Wire Forum

Mines Taken's Surgery Results

Marauder SASS #13056

Well she went into surgery yesterday afternoon for about 4 hours to remove a bad section of colon.

It took a little longer due to a week spot that was left. The Doc patched that and it appears to have held.

She's in ICU for at least a couple days. Today, she was in a lot of pain with added upset stomach.

Hopefully, the patch will hold, or another surgery will be required - but I'm thinking (and praying) that it will hold.

Thanks for folks calls and prayers!!!

Prayers up for her now and every day for good healing.

Marauder -

Amber Ale and I send up our prayers for her quick and complete recovery.

Best wishes, GJ

Prayers Up

Rev & Kat

Well she went into surgery yesterday afternoon for about 4 hours to remove a bad section of colon.

It took a little longer due to a week spot that was left. The Doc patched that and it appears to have held.

She's in ICU for at least a couple days. Today, she was in a lot of pain with added upset stomach.

Hopefully, the patch will hold, or another surgery will be required - but I'm thinking (and praying) that it will hold.

Thanks for folks calls and prayers!!!

I will pray for her... my dad has colon cancer surgery about a year ago, he is 91.. and so far he is fine!!! Diet change coming though.. lol.. Or so it was true for him..

Prayers for a speedy and complete recovery. Thanks, Marauder, for passing along the news.

I sure do like that lady. My first match she made me feel like one of the family and introduced me to all the shooters at the match. She let me know what to expect and what to do during the day. She is an asset to the Georgia Cowboy shooters. Big time prayers sent and we need her!

Tuco

Pard, please give her a big hug from Catherine and myself. We are praying for her complete recovery. BTW, also tell her that our youngest daughter wears the cameo I bought from her years ago almost all the time.

The treatment they tried yesterday is helping. She slept a lot today and had tolerable pain.

She was able to get up a walk a could of times. Her spirits are much better as well.

Thanks again!

We've all still got Mines Taken in our prayers. Tell her we're looking forward to seeing her smiling face back on the range.

'Nooga

She continues to improve! So she is now out of ICU and feeling a little better. Tomorrow, hopefully they will remove the stomach tube.

Thanks again for your concern, pryaers and good comments. I printed this out for her to read and she really appreciated it!

Archived