SASS Wire Forum

Dillon Adjustable Toolhead

BrimstoneJerome

Saw this on e-bay, says it will: "Change instantly from 38 Special to 357 Magnum and back OR from 44 Special to 44 Magnum and back without a 2nd toolhead. Installs exactly like a factory toolhead." Does anyone have any info or a review of this product?

Saw this on e-bay, says it will: "Change instantly from 38 Special to 357 Magnum and back OR from 44 Special to 44 Magnum and back without a 2nd toolhead. Installs exactly like a factory toolhead." Does anyone have any info or a review of this product?

Long as you stay in the same family (.38/.357), (.44/.44MAG) all you need do is adjust the depth of the bell, seat, crimp dies and you're good to go. Couldn't be much simpler. MHO

Al

Incredibly simple concept. It has taken how many years for someone to come up with that bit of inspiration. Hope he is not too greedy but actually makes a mint on it

This fella should have been marketing to CAS shooters since day 1.

If I remember correctly, he is asking $55.00 for just the toolhead (spacer included).

That's right in line with buying two dillon tools heads, but you only need one set of dies with the other deal.

I've been tempted to try one. I haven't heard if it actually works.

I load .45 Colt and Schofields on my 650 and when switching between the two I know to adjust the powder station, seating and crimp dies 2 1/2 turns-nothing tough or time-consuming about that. I have index marks on the dies with a sharpie and the whole process takes a couple of minutes. $55 buys a lot of components. It is a clever idea though.

Neat Video and Nifty idea. I admit to being lazy when I reload, so I already have the different tool heads and dies for everything I reload (two presses - small primer & large primer) or I would be real interested in the guys product. Not a bad price either.

Coffinmaker

Archived