SASS Wire Forum

Anybody Wanna Play?

Complicated Lady

Here's how it works....

You post a quote or quotes from a movie and see who can name the movie.

I'll go first.....

".....if that don't work I piss on 'em"

"Adre's afraid of the dark"

"....stop what...that? or .....that?"

"your luck's about to change"

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy CL, I'll play if your game...

I'm thinkin those are from the Big Easy...

How about

"My old grandmother used to say anything mechanical, give it a good bashing."

"Yeah, it takes an Irishman to play the pipes. "

maybe I'm starting out a bit too obscure, who knows. But this is from one of my favorite non-cowboy movies.

:lol:

I'll play, here's and easy one. Who said it and what movie?

I regret trifling with married women. I'm thoroughly ashamed at cheating at cards. I deplore my occasional departures from the truth. Forgive me for taking your name in vain, my Saturday drunkenness, my Sunday sloth. Above all, forgive me for the men I've killed in anger ... and those I am about to.

I regret trifling with married women. I'm thoroughly ashamed at cheating at cards. I deplore my occasional departures from the truth. Forgive me for taking your name in vain, my Saturday drunkenness, my Sunday sloth. Above all, forgive me for the men I've killed in anger ... and those I am about to.

I know I've heard that in a movie.... give me a hint... WHO said it? either actor or character's name

But today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

But today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Dr, Strangelove

The Cowboys

The war's over. Our side won the war. Now we must busy ourselves winning the peace. And Fletcher, there's an old saying: To the victors belong the spoils.

There's another old saying, Senator: Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

You have any food here?

All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through.

We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Ok, I'd like to play so here's one.

"Trinity! Why that's the right hand of the devil"

Another line

"That's the left hand of the devil."

Archived